AMS Wisconsin – Oshkosh welcomes patients visiting the area and in need of guest dosing services.
Visiting patients will find our professional and patient-centered facilities easy to access and we strive to provide excellent Patient care.
- In preparation for guest dosing, each patient’s home clinic will need to contact us via phone / fax prior to arrival at AMS of Wisconsin – Oshkosh.
- Each patient’s home clinic MUST fax a signed copy of a guest dosing request form including the signature of the Medical Director.
- A minimum of 24 hours-notice must be given from home clinic. If guest dosing is to start on Saturday, all information should be received by noon Friday.
- A metal lock-box is required for Sunday, holidays, or to pick up regular take home medication.
- Any Take home medication must be specified by your home clinic.
There is a daily dosing fee of $25.00 for all guest patients and a one- time administrative fee of $25.00. AMS Wisconsin- Oshkosh accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as well as money orders. Please note that personal checks are not accepted.
Identifying information to be included in the fax request from home clinic:
- Patient’s full name
- Central Registry Number
- Driver License Number or State ID Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Dosing Level / Medical Status
- Phase Level & Dosing Schedule
- Last 3 urinalysis results
- Proposed dates of guest dosing